How to Get a Class 3 License

 Federal Firearms License  Comments Off on How to Get a Class 3 License
Jul 112012

┬áMany people may wonder how to get a class 3 license. Due to the National Firearms Act, any weapons that are classified as Title II firearms must be taxed and registered, as well as closely monitored thereafter. Title II firearms include grenades, poison gas, bombs, silencers, shotguns, machine guns and short-barreled rifles, as well as other guns that can be easily concealed. To deal them or manufacture them, you must have a Federal Firearms License with a Class 3 tax distinction, or simply known as a Class 3 license. It can be tough to finance the application, but the process itself is generally straightforward. Continue reading »

about the federal firearms license

 Federal Firearms License  Comments Off on about the federal firearms license
Jun 262012

When people want to have legal rights in having or purchasing firearms, it’s better if they have their own FFL first. FFL is the short for Federal Firearms License that is given or issued for people or companies dealing with firearms transactions. People can’t just have firearms without having the legal license; let alone starting to buy and sell those guns. If they don’t want to violate any laws or state regulations, it’s important that they have their FFL. After all, applying for the FFL process isn’t difficult at all.
There’re lots of benefits people can get when they have their own Federal Firearms License. The advantages are: Continue reading »